Saturday, April 10, 2010

Lolo Knit Puppy and Taggies Blankie




I get to visit Toddler grandson this Wednesday and can hardly wait. He is such a fun baby and so interactive with his "Namaa." Plus, he shares his house with two huge sisters, the four legged kind. One knit pup is finished, complete with dog collar and Taggies blankie, and resembles Lolo (aka Zoe), the blonde family dog. And yes, I will eventually knit a black pup, as soon as I find where my black yarn is stored.




Due to his age, there are no buttons to fasten the blankie. If he wants that option in the future, it can easily be modified. Things have to be easy and simple or busy Mom will be working even harder to help fasten things on toys. No need for that right now!

1 comment:

  1. WOW...Mummy, this is the cutest yet!!!! The blanket is going to be a favorite for sure, and you know how much he loves doggies! We need to get you more publicity...these would sell like wildfire amongst my mom friends!

    ReplyDelete