Saturday, July 31, 2010

Wonderful Youth


In my humble opinion, youth get such a bad reputation due to their portrayal on modern media.


Well, that's not always real life! Our youth share amazing qualities. Part of the list of those qualities include: being volunteers, being thoughtful of others, following directions, participating with parents' requests to perform certain tasks that might not always be agreeable or fun (yes, some things are simply down right boring, yet our youth comply), going to school, going to church, and sharing their enthusiasm and talents with the generation ahead of them. They share with the little ones who are younger too.


Last night I was gifted with a priceless hand made card. I will digitize it to preserve it, and will treasure it forever. Thank you for your thoughtfulness, for sharing part of your life with me, and for gifting your talents to the generation ahead of you! Thank you Sara and Ama, Angel and Anjal, and Megan and Sabrina! You make me smile! You make me happy! You please me that you enjoy knitting and do it so well. I will miss you and pray that our life journey will cross paths again. Until I have an address, you can find me on ravelry!


No comments:

Post a Comment