Monday, January 17, 2011

Random Pictures

We are having some great "snow-melt" days so our two cars are now parked next to the house again, out of the park and ride garage.
Lots of snow has melted but yes, there is still plenty for those interested in building a snowman or throwing some wet snowballs at a friend!
Somehow I purchased two skeins of Indulgence sock yarn with the same colorway. So, I'm knitting bulky boot socks using two strands at once and using size 2 dpns. For me! To fit into my too large size 8 Doc Martens! I love my floral boots!
Leftover sock yarn becomes doll sweaters to be sold on etsy and ebay.
Believe it or not, I found a few yards of the correct colorway to doctor the hole I have in one heel!! I knit these last year and knit two doll sweaters of the leftover, and still have a bit in my stash to repair the hole. Yes, I keep all bits and pieces of yarn!
I went downstairs to photograph his socks and found the cute doc checking emails and surfing!
On the way to and from St. Thomas More church, I knit these in the dark. I don't have to worry about seeing this project as it is so basic, and our new house will get new cloths to replace some well used ones.
Knitting while waiting for the nine cute Girl Scouts to arrive for class on the 15th. They were the most well-behaved group of ten year olds!!
His socks! They are almost done, thanks to joining Ruth on Thursday morning (13th) at Whole Foods where we enjoyed coffee, chatting, and knitting. Socks are so portable, maybe that's one reason I knit so many pairs every year!

No comments:

Post a Comment