Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Cloth Book Panels


During the past three years, I have spent a small fortune on these panels, batting, and taggies but are they ever cute!! The panels are $9.95 and well worth it. I fell in love with the Halloween book that I mentioned on an earlier post. It was so cute and so above age 2 that I decided to keep it. The jokes were appropriate for ages four and up and I'm sure second graders would hoard it if it were in their classroom library.

Last night Jeff encouraged me to go get another Halloween panel. He knows how our young grands enjoy books, sleep with books, and don't get dents in their skin with the padded cloth books.

Now the FUN!! This morning at Jo Ann's, I found out that due to the typo on page four, this Halloween book is now .37!!!! I had noticed the error and knew that second graders would laugh themselves silly about a bat trying to wear a clock, instead of a cloak! The misprint didn't bother me and I'm certain it won't bother a single young reader! I bought three, one for each grand!!

No comments:

Post a Comment