Friday, July 25, 2014

Sasha Doll's Long Day

Molly is tired of being cooped up in Santa's Workshop.  She wants to go OUT!!  "Is Brooklyn here yet? I want to play with her!"  No, not until next month, Aug. 5th.
 It stopped raining! Time to inspect the gardens!  What a big pumpkin!!
 The grapevine is awesome; where are the teeny grapes?
 Finally, the sunflowers are blooming.
 Brooklyn can climb the Honey Crisp apple tree with me!
 Hey! It's growing but still too green to be tasty!
Can I climb the trellis?  I won't disturb the Morning Glories!  Let's go check the mailbox!
Yay! Our new sock yarn arrived super fast!
Grampa made lime sherbet!  Too bad I have to be patient while it thaws just a bit.  I can't dig any out of the container yet!  Hurry, Brooklyn, or it will be gone before you arrive!!

No comments:

Post a Comment