Friday, April 17, 2015

Breckenridge

 We enjoyed lunch and wandered around Main Street of Breckenridge.
 Doc can always find ice cream!
 We had lots of new snow; my job was to brush off the windows of the Forester.
 Pictures don't do justice.  There was some snow upon our arrival, then much more accumulated.
 I'm working!  I brought two dolls and lots of yarn to work on doll clothes.
 It was cold so Molly requested wool socks to go with her knit dress.
 While Doc was learning new things, I stomped around the area! Beautiful!
 He won door prizes!
 More snow.................. By Saturday, the area would receive 12-18" of new snow! This is the last week the ski resort is open.  Few riders were on the lifts.  Skiers were either trapped in the resort, or trapped out due to the weather.
 
 
 
So much tranquil snow! So beautiful!!
I witnessed a gorgeous fox running down the mountain while I was knitting in our 8th floor room.

No comments:

Post a Comment