Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Knitting

"In the rhythm of the needles, there is music for the soul."

I'm always knitting, during waits in post office line or at airports, as a passenger in the car or flight, during meetings, while shopping at ARC or ??? wherever, while relaxing on the patio after the work day..................  I knit always except if I'm the one driving, when I'm taking my daily walks, or when I'm at Mass.  Otherwise, the needles call me.  I love the process as well as the finished items.  So, that means I have a HUGE stash of yarn and am always adding to that stash!  
Here's a sample of recent purchases.  

 I will often knit while sitting on the garden bench and waiting for hummingbirds to feed.
The recent snows and the runoff is causing Lake Ketner to rise again.  It's gorgeous! No knitting on my walk; there's too much to admire in nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment