Friday, June 4, 2010

Reality Sheep


I always wanted my own few acres of sheep for their companionship, their wool, and as part of the dream.......... The dream is to have a getaway, a bed and breakfast, a compound, whatever you want to call it, for a peaceful place to spin and knit and crochet and garden and read all the time.


Hubby, a Dr. of Education who is rarely serious, looked at me with the most solemn expression, and said "that dream sounds like a hippie compound."


Okay! Then I want a hippie compound!!


This is my first lamb! I'm knitting her some companions too.

2 comments:

  1. Oooh I want to come to your "hippie compound". It sounds like paradise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alright! Bring the entire family! Little Bit will no doubt be the first to figure out how to spin and then can teach us all!

    ReplyDelete