Thursday, November 11, 2010

Knitting Helper

Watching the snow fall. This cute boy kitty comes to get me when he wants to go outside.
The pattern had a long separating zipper; I chose to knit in some buttonholes instead. I also knit raglan sleeves and raglan back, raglan fronts rather than the set in sleeves. I'm surprised there is no interruption in the cable pattern when I picked up stitches for the hood!

The hood is half knit. I've almost definitely decided to end with a three needle bind off rather than some short rows and bind offs as the pattern is written. I always knit my way!!

I'm determined to finish this sweater; I can be wearing it now! After finishing the hood, I need to work around the buttonholes and choose buttons. I'm hoping to find wooden buttons.

Here is quality knitting time being shared with the cutest little boy cat!

No comments:

Post a Comment