Friday, February 18, 2011

Jeff At Food Bank

We both firmly believe in giving back to the community. Jeff is back to the Denver Food Bank this afternoon. He says there is a lot of lifting and the flats are totally full so no, I won't join him there for that effort.

Once we get into our new area, I'm certain I will find an Atrium or two of Catechesis of the Good Shepherd to assist as seamstress as well as catechist. I miss the catechists at St. Philip the Apostle and am hoping they found a replacement for me! First Communion is nearing and there's lots of needlework to prepare all the white collars and embroider the red crosses.

Yes, knitters at the Garcia Library, I miss you all too! By now, you probably have one or two Knitters (I hope!!) who can help the newbies and those who are attempting more complicated patterns.

No comments:

Post a Comment