Monday, February 21, 2011

Join Us for Sock Class

I'll be teaching a sock class tomorrow night at Colorful Yarns and all are welcome to join. It can be a KAL if you choose to attend on-line! You may contact me via ravelry.com for any questions or clarifications; I am nomacustom. I like toe up because regardless of needle size (you can choose 1, 2, or even size 3), you get to try on the sock as you increase for the toe and it will be a great fit.
If you can, watch the turkish cast-on video prior to coming to class. This is the most comfortable toe!
I'll use these materials for the class but you can choose your own preference of sock yarn and dpns size: 1, 2, or 3. The blue Wisdom yarn above will become Jeff's Easter socks.
And this is just one idea of how to use up leftover sock yarn!! I'm wearing this colorway and love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment