Monday, January 20, 2014

Fast Weekend

While I taught classes all weekend, he spoiled us with delicious edibles, updated For The Love Of Strays, and drove us to the ReStore.  Our weather is sunny and mild; happy January!!
This huge stash of new trims, a cost of $3.00, came from ReStore!

I began packing my suitcase; I always travel light. This time, I'm including some fun things like Transformers, a sewn purse, kid band aids, and yes, hand knits for little Dude. Cone on, August! We are ready for your arrival!  However, we are all more than willing to wait until you are ready.
His office is forever changed!  Bunks remind us that we have five (soon!) young grands to enjoy sleepovers from time to time.
And yes, I am always knitting; it goes everywhere with me! I knit during my lunch break and whenever I get a chance!  The black socks are for Doc, doll sweaters are a special order, and the striped back is part of John Jeffrey's pullover.

No comments:

Post a Comment