Friday, January 24, 2014

Winter Activities

 I'm sewing in Santa's Workshop during the times I'm not in class somewhere. Baby girl loves her books!
 Hat hair! I snow plowed the driveway and also often wear a hat inside; it's warmer that way!
 We have lots of fires and I knit LOTS of yarn!
Come on, sun, do your work and melt some of this.  Snow is frequently in the forecast for next week.  I just need to have a day when both airports are open so I can meet our new grandson.
 Black ice isn't always visible; sometimes it's under the snow.  No walk for me until it warms up!
 Thank you, sun, for working hard yesterday to melt some of the nearly six inches of snow.
 Snow, snow, snow!  I fly on Tuesday!
At the top of the hill, on our street, lots of DOT trucks are working and flashing their lights.  Glad it's not in our driveway!

No comments:

Post a Comment