Friday, October 10, 2014

Yarn Day!! And Other Stuff

We are both doing well, enjoying good health, loving Colorado climate, and back to work! My bandage came off and stitches were removed on Wednesday.  I have a followup next month and then hopefully will resume care in Westminster with my usual dermatologist, rather than trekking to Boulder.  All looks great.  He  is feeling so great that he has cancelled PT for awhile! Yah!  Almost time to pick the pumpkins minus this one! Who knows how many pincer bugs have made a home in the midst of this pumpkin?????
We are having cool and wet weather with possible snow on Sunday evening.  So, it's time to fill the pantry with necessities in case we get snowed in, not too unusual when you live so close to the Rocky Mountains.
 This was taken last night when we received lots of rain.  Love it!!
For me, yarn day is every day!!  I resume teaching this weekend, knitting class for the City of Westminster Parks and Recreation.  Below are my "Mohs Sox" that I knit last week as a cyclops blind gramma.  Only I can find the mistakes! The rest of my knits are under nomacustom on ravelry.com.
The Morning Glories keep on blooming!!!  What a wonderful climate!

No comments:

Post a Comment