Wednesday, September 16, 2015

No Loose Dogs

Yesterday, I walked out of the front door to find two loose dogs running down our street!  I went back inside to get my defender stick, a wooden cane, and continued my morning walk.  The dogs were also running along the greenbelt! I avoided them; I never trust a strange dog or dogs.
 Little ice plants are doing well.
 
 
 There's not as much water, but still plenty in Lake Ketner.
 The tree people were able to finish downing the dead tree.


 This view is at the top of our street.
 Dennis does not claim these!  Wonder to whom they belong?!
 These are the pink flowers that transplanted into my front yard.
They are welcome to stay! I'm watching for seeds to form so I can have MORE next year!
 
Doc did the Fall weed and feed from Scotts and the lawn is gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment