Thursday, March 17, 2011

Cupcake for Breakfast, No Gray Hair at Age Two

On Sunday, grandson John Jeffrey helped his mother make cupcakes for my birthday. The video on the family blog is priceless! John Jeffrey was puzzled why Gramma didn't come over for her cupcake! He is merely two, after all.


On Monday morning, John Jeffrey drank his entire glass of milk for breakfast and then asked for more milk. Mommy said "yes, after you eat a bit of your bagel and some of your oatmeal." John Jeffrey said, "No thank you. I want to go go Gramma's house. Gramma will give me milk.......................and a cupcake."


Confession time: I did indeed give John Jeffrey a candy cane breakfast last April while Daddy was in Spain, and Mommy was busy growing Brooklyn and teaching on-line classes. I was in charge! Again, I did indeed allow John Jeffrey to eat gummy bears for breakfast on December 27th when he ran into my and Grampa's room at 7:30 AM. Yohaira has to take some of the blame! Ha! She gave me the gummy bears!

Kristine texted today that John Jeffrey asked her if Gramma is now two. So cute!! Maybe that's why I have no gray hair yet (according to the lady who cut my unruly locks this morning!); I just turned two!!

No comments:

Post a Comment