Friday, March 18, 2011

Knitting While...............

...................reading a birthday card from one of my sisters. Thanks for the fun news and thoughtful card, Suse. I love the red rose!
.........shopping for dessert tonight at Albertson's. Then more knitting at Jo Ann's while I stood in line to have my fabric cut. I purchased two cloth book panels; Jeff said that the ones I sewed for John Jeffrey would not be the last! He's always right!
more knitting while texting Jeff and Kristine. And there was more knitting while I uploaded pics onto the computer and onto my blog.
And look!! The socks are done and in his sock drawer!! I'm so glad; I was tired of this brown colorway and want to cast on Bebito's blue sweater. I sure do wonder what name they have chosen for their baby boy! Sean and Yohaira can definitely keep a secret; they acquired that trait from Jeff! Certainly not from their mother!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment