Friday, August 5, 2016

Power Outage Day Off

 Yesterday late afternoon, a friend brought me this book for our Madison trip.  I love it!! Before our departure I will buy some colored pencils.  However, as much as I love the idea of this activity..........it does cut into my knitting time!!

Both Ron (plumber) and Andy (electrician) were here all afternoon.  They left at 5:00.
There was a light rain, I was knitting, we were choosing a movie and planning to relax, when the power went out!! It is so rare here!! I knit by the back door, wearing a sweater, and watching Doc water the new pavement.  
 Side track: our front lawn and gardens are gorgeous! This is a favorite view from
 Santa's Workshop.
No power, no tech, so I looked at all the cute pictures Kristine sent of a happy birthday girl.  She is such a kind little child and didn't fuss when younger brother took her first knit present.  It was my insistence to knit her a second try gift.  Neither the birthday girl or Mommy requested it.  Her smile with crinkly eyes says it all. 
 
Here are the cute hands of Brooklyn and Augustine, complete with their Tsums.  Thanks to them, I too am hooked on Tsums!!

Power in our area was restored at 7:30 PM but Doc received a text from Regis this morning that due to the outage, the campus is closed, no classes today, and Doc gets a day off!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment